your cross lead me to somewhere i belong..

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Steamboat Night. :)

Me , Kelvin Wong , Kokleong & Xiao hong last night we all went to UMAMI'S Steamboat were we celebrated my sweetie nic's farewell. :)
among all of us kokleong eat the MOST!  fatty bunbun. :D

here's the pictures..

kokleong's fish/pork BALLS! hah


my LALA. :)


toobad, kelvin can't eat spicy and seafood! aw..


ICE CREAM!yumyum


                                          this is how kel looks when he's being forced . S.M.I.L.E

                                                        CRAZ ah kok, 2 plates of snail!

makan.makn.makan saja!aihyo


 BUHBYE time. :S  it's 11:30pm. ah kok said he still can eat?! O.o

*Sighs
*i missed nicholas wong..

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.