your cross lead me to somewhere i belong..

Monday, April 18, 2011

FRIDAY,SATURDAY, SUNDAY! :)

15/4 Friday. kokleong was so frustrated that night! jam was terrible, from his house Sri Petaling jam till he picked me up from  my sister house BU then went to Ss2 *KTZ* for dessert with jeffrey.
Jeffrey Gan gogor. :)





16/4 Saturday. after my worked me, my sister(kareen) ,(my nieces) rachel, tricia & mom went to Ampang for Rachel Tan's wedding rehearsal for this coming saturday 24th April. :) rachel & tricia is their flower girls..

after rehearsal sister & i wanted to check out the new *Supernova Club* :) well it's quite nice looking from outside..toobad too many cars can't find parking & end up at KLCC shopping. seriously,they are so many people!

while waiting for her mommy(kareen) at washroom..

sweet girls.. :)

S.M.I.L.E

                                                                        @ klcc

this what they sell inside & below pictures from *IWANNAGOHOME* :)




HUGE keys to open *******

sisters.. :)

two lil princess & their mommy! :P

  one day you girls will grow taller than me(your aunt) :S

swiiiii  ing..

bluffbluff one.. :)

*rachel, WHAT IS THIS LA?!
*tricia, BLUFF BREAD LA!
haha!

my mommy. :)

i kinda like it though..

Tricia :: che take picture!
Rachel :: Faster la!
haha. cute/funny.

BOOBIES.

while waiting my mom at Braun Buffel to polish her purse i bought for her! :)

sexy meimei...

&

 me..

didn't know Braun Buffel have their own water.. :)

on the way back home from KLCC..

chris picked me up from my sister place at 8:30pm have a drink @ Syed Abu/ aman suria.! :)

kokleong & chris played sooo long! O.o

after that, on the way to Tropicana City Mall for movie. 12:10am :)

tropicana city lift. eeeee gonna watch *The Ghost Must Be Crazy* 

after movie went Alsafa kokleong's friends having farewell, but fully packed!
end up went to DJ *proway* have a drink & played snooker/pool & foosball. :) it's been so long i haven't played foosball after jermayn left to melbourne. missed that moment almost every single day me & jermayn went to OU then was waiting people & asking 'em to join us play and without paying.. :) memories..

mommy called why i still not back yet,haha told her was having supper. :D reached home at 4am. *exhausted* O.o




17/4 Sunday, went to sunway pyramid have dinner @ Restoran Zhai's Kitchen*
after eating went played pool @ club9..sigh i lost.. :S
3rd round went Syed Abur @ aman suria for a drink/shisha..

awww..

*haha



:D

......................................................





No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.