your cross lead me to somewhere i belong..

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Me, Organized, Failed. :(

The day before yesterday i went to Aman Suria Syed Abu shisha at sei kai's place. I over heard my friend alvin said he's going to MistClub tomorrow night Friday, i was like excited cause it's been long time since after my 17th birthday 2010 celebration at Mist. So yeah thought of join in. After i went back home suddenly thought of what if i can't get in? & can't borrow people's i/c?! i would feel real sad and BAD! cause my friend kokleong will have to fetch me back all the way.. :(  so i choosed to go @live at sunway pyramid, haven't been there before..well i didn't know that @live yesterday night will be Fullhouse cause there's one singer from don't know where Garry Yap came. And didn't know will have to book table and all.
So i called up my friend Darren to help me reserved for 9pax, he told me after 6:30 will let me know so i waited and waited. I was bit uptight that time.  Finally he called and told me it's FULLY BOOKED! :( so sad that time. But i still have another plan at mist, but i feel like going somewhere which i haven't been beofere like * Sky Bar* ?  but noone want to go till that far and don't know where's the place. SIGHS.
So forget it and chris said he'll picked me up at 7:30pm then mana tahu kokleong reached before him. And we waited for chris at my house nearby basketball court chilling. :)  Then we've to rush to Cheras just because of chris sake! LOLL. :) Out of a sudden Darren called and said have table for us! i was happy and i start calling my firends and all..so yeah then thought chris know the place BUT no! he don't know at all! deng, kokleong 10:30pm have to pick someone and going mist! seriously that time we were so rush till kokleong drive like craz & chris car kena bang abit. O.o then never mind settle very fast the guy said fair no need pay each other.?! ah don't care then we continue finding the place round and round untill 9:40pm! FINALLY found the place! was waiting for chris talking talking then done kokleong went back to kota damansara eat dinner himself and i chris went to *meng tian* suway there eat with my friends. they reached earlier.  Yeap dareen have told me try to reached before 10:30pm and we reached there 11:45pm! wth and so many people! & dareen told me he'll be inside and can't get to call him cause inside no line at all. GOSH.
We've waited and try to call darren but still couldn't get him, so plan to go in find him! but guess what.. before go in have to get chop then bouncer asked me how old am i and i said 18? then he doesn't belive me and i showed him i/c and he sid canot go in! WTF?! i was straight down! :( only i'm the one underage and my friends all outside waiting and i feel so bad bout it till i asked 'em to go in first, i'll wait for 'em outside :S
SIGHS. then wanted go Frames Cafe for a drink & chill there but closed! ohno, then went to CocoBanana
9 of us me, kokleong,chris,kelvin & one of his girl/friend,andrew,joey & his 2 other guy/friends. promotion buy Dunhill 4carton free one bottle Chivas for 6 or 7 person only. then another is buy 8 carton dunhill free 2 bottles Chivas!? well girls no need pay, but one guy have to pay rm 140. loll and the place is not that nice and all.. :S i was empty. i don't know where is nice to chill and what to do.. i can't go back late cause the next day i have work and mom wouldn't like at all! SIGHS.
Atlast my friend andrew said it's okay i follow my friends then him and his friends all go cocobanana drink. i feel real bad like seriously i ditch them! :( no choice so i went asia cafe to chill with chris and kokleong, kelvin & the girl went back to mist again. :(

*First i feel really bad by not being together and left few of 'em & darren side i asked him to booked the table and i can't go in! how can i not feeling sad & bad?!! :(

here are some pictures i took..



                               This is the place were chris having a show tomorrow night at Cheras !

                                          chris, looking around..

                                                     kokleong, FINALLY reached! :)

sad part, get chop then can't get in! oOo


                                           Starbucks main entrance, was thinking where to go! :S

                                                             3 , 2 , 1 , SNAPPED* :)
                                          

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.