your cross lead me to somewhere i belong..

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

first picture of me & him :)


well this picture is more than half a year, but i still want to share this ! :D

i first met him was at ice skating rink and he looks real familiar till i walked forward and talked to him awhile. so here we go :) & that day i brought my NEW camera nikon L110 along with me & i took many pictures with my skating friends & i randomly asked him " LET'S TAKE A PICTURE!" and he was like kinda rejecting me like "it's ok, i'll take for you.". :S then i said nah, i wanna take picture with you. & TADA! *snapped* :D he blushed. hah
then i went to skate and i always stopped at one corner after i skate one round to stare at people. *those pro* one laa. that time i was staring at Him. i feel weird cause i don't know him at all actually. just friend, friends. loll

too bad, i forgotten what happened next.. :S

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.